Strollers can be rented upon entering the theme parks and at Downtown Disney. Strollers are not available at the Water Parks.
The Disney strollers are made of hard plastic. They do not recline but they do have canopies for some protection from the sun. (We do not recommend the Disney strollers for infants.) It’s a good idea to bring either a receiving blanket or beach towel to provide a bit of cushioning between the plastic and your child.
If you regret not bringing a stroller of your own, you’ll find that they also have a nice umbrella stroller available for purchase. These can be found in the vicinity of the rental areas.
We recommend looking into Orlando Stroller Rentals if you plan on using a stroller throughout your stay. They deliver your rented stroller to your Walt Disney World area vacation destination - hotel or house rental. Whether you are staying at one of the most popular theme park destinations such as Walt Disney World or Universal Studios or renting a house, they will deliver a stroller to you.
When purchasing a Length of Stay rental, you show your receipt and can bypass the queue with little or no wait.
- $15.00 for single - $13.00 per day for Length of Stay rental
- $31.00 for double - $27.00 per day for Length of Stay rental
- Stroller Shop: Main rental is under the train station. Use the entrance to the right and the stroller rental is on the left once you’re in the tunnel.
- Replacements: Main Street U.S.A. at Strollers/Wheelchairs, Frontierland at the Trading Post, Tomorrowland at the Tomorrowland Terrace
- Stroller Shop: Main Entrance and International Gateway Entrance. Main rental is inside either entrance.
- Replacements: Germany at Gas und Porzellan
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Stroller Shop: Main rental is at Oscar’s Super Service
- Replacements: Tatooine Traders
- Stroller Shop: Main rental is at Garden Gate Gifts inside the main entrance
- Replacements: Mombasa Marketplace
- Marketplace: Wonderful World of Memories
- West Side: Disney Quest